Mauritius is a place where one can feel the cosmopolitan pulse of the world. It is situated in the ‘golden triangle’ connecting Asia, Africa and Australia, Mauritius is the converging point of global civilizations.
Mauritius offers exciting business opportunities in the following industry sectors:
- Creative Industries
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Hospitality & Property Development
- IT & BPO
- Logistics & Distribution Services
- Manufacturing & Light Engineering
- Renewable Energies & Environment
- Seafood & Aquaculture
Work & Live
- Impressive track record, political stability and more than 3 decades of sustained economic growth
- Secure investment location with established rule of law
- Freest and most business-friendly country in Africa
- Peaceful, multiethnic with a unique lifestyle in a blend of cultures
- Flexible, bilingual (English/French) and skilled workforce
- Investment-friendly regulatory regime
- Open to foreign investors and talents
- Ocean State with one of the largest Exclusive Economic Zones in the world
- Preferential market access to Africa, Europe and the USA
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Convenient time zone (GMT +4)
An attractive and thriving place for business with an incomparable art de vivre, Mauritius is home to the citizen of the world.
Right partnerships between foreign capital and local businesses have resulted in outstanding economic success.
In its pursuit to become a high-income economy, Mauritius is actively encouraging foreign talents, know-how and investment into the country.
Foreign nationals wishing to work, live or retire in Mauritius may explore various avenues either through the Occupation Permit, the Residence Permit or the Permanent Residence Permit. They are also eligible to acquire property in Mauritius under prescribed conditions.
Chase Derwitt can help you by:
- Providing appropriate advice and guidance all the way.
- Filling the application forms for submission to authorities.
- Liaising with the authorities and make appropriate representations.
- Setting-up your business for example: company formation, audit, tax & secretarial services & consultancy.
- Application for naturalisation.